To apply MBBS program this spring semester, Nankai University is absolutely a good choice for you. Its MBBS program in 2015 spring semester starts on March, with 6.5 years duration and tuition fee of 64000 RMB per year. Apply before 31 Jan, you can get one semester Chinese learning for free, and the clinical courses start from September (therefore 6.5 years). So take the chance to enjoy a better MBBS program. The following three parts will let you know why this choice is a worthwhile.
1. Rank: A member of the prestigious 211 and 985 project groups; Ranked 10th overall in China (QS Rankings 2014/2015) and top 350 in the world (QS Rankings 2014/2015)
2. Internationalization: Nankai has developed cooperative relations with 300 colleges and research institutes in over 40 countries; Approximately 24,000 students and almost 3000 international students；Nankai University is a recognized medical school and listed in the WHO ADVICENNA datebase.
3. Environment: Endowed with a pleasant climate, picturesque surroundings and a favorable academic atmosphere, Nankai University is an ideal place for learning.
4. Location: Located in the city of Tianjin, the fastest growing economic region in China, just 30 minutes away from Beijing by bullet train.
1. Free Chinese learning: As for the 6.5 year duration course, you can learn Chinese for one semester for free from March, and start learn medicine modules from September.
2. Teaching: Formal teaching sessions are complemented by practical sessions in specialist laboratories, giving you plenty of opportunity to practice and perfect essential day-to-day clinical procedures and techniques.
3. Affordable: This offers an affordable study in terms of tuition and living costs-with full access to world-class university facilities.
1. Free one semester of Chinese learning (6.5 duration program)
2. Taught in English
3. Admission Result Released in one to two weeks.