MBA program is a hot major for students, although some universities MBA program application deadline in 2016 autumn has passed, there still are part of superior universities welcome students apply for it. To choose a suitable university is students and CUCAS common goal, so CUCAS recommends Top 5 universities which still could apply for MBA program in 2016 autumn for students’ reference.
Application Deadline: Jul. 29, 2016
- 1. Founded in 1951, the University of International Business and Economics is a part of "Project 211".
- 2. UIBE offers nearly 40 majors to overseas students of bachelor’s, masters and doctoral study. Among them, some majors in economics and management can be offered entirely in English.
- 3. UIBE has a total enrollment of near 13,000 full-time schooling students including more than 2,700 international students from over 120 countries.
- 4. The accommodation’s price is approximately 35-70 RMB/Day. It needs book in advance and has 24 hour check-in service. Rent outside campus is allowed
- 5. The university also provides full or half scholarship for freshman.
Application Deadline: Jul. 30, 2016
City: Wuhan, Hubei Province
- 1. Founded in 1903, Central China Normal University (CCNU) is a comprehensive and prestigious university on the list of "211 National Project".
- 2. The full-time enrollment of CCNU exceeds 23,000 students, among which 7,000 are postgraduates. Since 2001, the graduate employment rate has remained above 95%, ranking among the top in China.
- 3. At present, the university has over 500 overseas students from 56 countries for long-term study or for pursuing degrees.
- 4. The fee of accommodation is approximately 15~40 RMB per day, and it is unnecessary to book in advance, Offering 24 hours check-in service. Rent outside campus is allowed.
- 5. It also provides multiple scholarship for students, which covers Tuition , Registration Fee , Fees for Basic Learning Materials , Accommodation Fees on Campus , Living Allowance , Comprehensive Medical Insurance , Internship Fee , Laboratory Experiments Fee , Outpatient Medical Service.
Application Deadline: Aug. 20, 2016
City: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
- 1. Zhejiang Gongshang University was inscribed on World Heritage List by UNESCO in 2011.
- 2. ZJGU has had academic exchanges and joint scientific research and educational programs with 52 universities in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Korea and Thailand, etc. Over nine hundred international students are studying Chinese Language, Chinese Culture, degree programs and other academic subjects on the campuses.
- 3.ZJGU has a student population of over 34640 and 2110 staff. The university has a surface of 129.6 hectares, with two campuses: Xiasha Campus and downtown Campus.
- 4. The university featured by highly-leveraged academic staff, various levels of scholarships, modern campuses and advanced educational facilities and etc.
- 5. The accommodation fee is approximately RMB 3250~RMB 8200 per year, It is not necessary to book in advance, 24 hours check-in service and reception service. To rent off the campus is allowed.
Application Deadline: Jul. 30, 2016
- 1. Shanghai University is one of the key universities in the "Project 211".
- 2. Currently, there are more than 2,500 full-time faculty members with 11 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. Among all faculty members, full professors and associate professors respectively are 428 and 765.
- 3. In 2009, the flagship program of SHU MBA, was ranked the best in China amongst all MBA programs in group 5 and 6 of the fifth and sixth batches of MBA programs in China.
- 4. Shanghai University not only provides internship and Career Intelligence Education, but also offering Global Business Study Tours (USA, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong) for MBA students and overseas exchange students.
- 5. The university also affords scholarship that living allowance 1700/month for students.
Application Deadline: Aug. 05, 2016
City: Chengdu, Sichuan Province
- 1. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics is one of the top 100 universities in the nation's 211 Project.
- 2. Members of teaching/research, library, administration, and supportive faculties are more than 1400, among who 160 professors, over 270 associate professors, and near 100 doctor supervisors, the university also own many other nation-wide renowned economists and management experts.
- 3. The University has modern teaching-and-research facilities, quality athletic and logistic service hardware enhanced with easy Wi-Fi and other kinds of connections.
- 4. The accommodation fee ranges from17-27 per day. Book in advance for degree students, dormitories are limited. To rent off the campus is allowed.
- 5. The university offers full scholarships for students, covering basic learning materials , living allowance.