Apply Weifang Medical University Clinical Medicine Program Before August 20, 2018 and Get 2,000 RMB CUCAS Scholarship !
Every student who successfully gets admitted to the Clinical Medicine Program of WFMU can win 2000RMB scholarship from CUCAS. If you want to obtain our scholarship, just keep moving on!
We have consulted with WFMU lately to see if they would like to postpone the application deadline of 2018 September intake for international students. Lucky for you! WFMU agreed to give chances for students who apply through CUCAS until August 20th despite the summer vacation!
Again, you still can apply for WFMU no later than August 20th !
- Still, the low tuition fee of the Clinical Medicine Program of WFMU is one of the greatest attractions for students who have a limited budget. As we all know, the tuition for medical programs in other countries is sky-high, which may be dozens of times higher than that of in China.
- However, the tuition fee for the Clinical Medicine Program in WFMU is cheaper than the average of other Chinese medical universities--24,000 RMB per year.
- 1. Ranking 1% of the world.
- According to the latest ESI data, the Clinical Medicine Program of Weifang Medical University successfully entered the top 1% of the world, marking it has entered into the ranks of international high-level disciplines.
- 2. Teaching language is English.
- Chinese-taught programs are hard for many international students who didn’t come into contact with Chinese before. So the English medium program will be the best choice for you.
- 3. A large number of state-of-the-art facilities.
- WFMU has invested more than 240 million RMB to supply the best facilities for students. The Medical Experiment Training Center can realize virtual simulation experiments and visual interactive learning, which is cutting-edge.
- 4. Rich experience in MBBS education before.
- The university had enrolled MBBS students from 2003 to 2017, which helped them accumulated a lot of experience in MBBS education. Though they only offer Clinical Medicine Program to international students now, the education quality is the same as before.
- 5. On the list of World Directory of Medical Schools
- WFMU is on the list of World Directory of Medical Schools(belongs to FAIMER), which is the accepted standard for evaluating the qualifications of medical universities in many counties, such as America, the UK, Australia, South Africa and Nigeria.