Offline Application via Email for China MBBS is Available
Publish Date:2012-02-15 09:58
A new application route - Apply via Email for MBBS programs has been launched by CUCAS as the supplementary to the online application system. It is especially designed for those who have unstable network environment or used to the traditional application style. At present, it is only open to MBBS programs.
The application steps are as follows:
- Choose a MBBS program
- Click "Apply via Email" to download the fillable application form and documents;
- Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
- Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
- Pay the Application Fee and CUCAS Processing Fee, keep the receipt
- Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
- Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
- Wait for your admission notice from CUCAS within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBBS candidates can experience this new application method now. CUCAS is always ready to provide the most convenient application service for you!