Study in China, Shanghai
Fee Structures of ECUST
East China University of Science and Technlogy
- The tuition fee in ECUST is lower compared with some other universities in Shanghai, about 22,000 to 42,900 RMB for studying different degrees programs.
- Students who live in off-campus, the accommodation fee of Single room around universities in Shanghai is about 300 RMB one night, about total 100,000 RMB/one year, please note, house rent around school is expensive than other local places normally.
- Students who live in ECUST campus, the accommodation fee is about 20,000 to 40,000 RMB/per year
- As a modern city in China, Shanghai, with high level of consumption, cost of living is averagely high.
- On average, the living fee of people in Shanghai is about 2000 to 5000 RMB per month. If students who want to buy other things, maybe the budget will be higher.
- Except above fees, there are some other fees you need to consider, such as clothing fee, transportation expense, travel fee, medical costs etc. Normally, people may take 1000 RMB at least one month in this part.
Check the general fee structrues as below, more details please check this link
|Tuition fee||22,000 – 429,000 RMB/year|
|Accommodation fee||20,000-40,000 RMB/year (in Campus) 100,000 RMB/Year (School around area)|
|Living fee||2,000-5,000 RMB/month|
|Other fee||1,000 RMB (at least)|