Autumn semester is going to an end, are you ready to meet your winter semester? If you travel to China just for a short time and want to get a further knowledge of Chinese culture and language, winter programs are suitable for you. The duration is short and you can enjoy your learning in top universities. Here are five top universities providing featured winter programs, which is highly recommend by CUCAS. Check following details.
Reasons Choosing GDUFS’s Winter Program
- CantonFair is held in the spring and autumn seasons each year. Currently it has a longest history, highest level and largest scale. Also production categories are the most complete. In a word at present Canton Fair is the largest trade fair in China in which you can touch different business fields and practice your Chinese fully.
- In Guangzhou it's like spring all the year round. You can experience a unique winter that is warm and no snow.
- Guangzhou is near to Hong Kong and Aomen where you can not only practice your Putonghua, but also can learn Cantonese.
- The Winter Vacation Programs are set for Chinese learners who have different Chinese levels. You can choose proper class according to your level.
- Intensive courses will be provided. Your Chinese level can get a rapid development in a short time.
Duration: 4 weeks.
Tuition fee: 2600 RMB
Start Time: 2016-12-26.
Application Deadline: 2016-12-25
Reasons Choosing BLCU’s Winter Program
- It has the main aim of teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreign students.
- It is often called "Little United Nations" in China because of its very large number of international students from various countries.
- Beijing is the capital of China where you can enjoy the most traditional Chinese cultural and classic scenic spots such as the Great Wall, Beijing’s Forbidden City and Tiananmen Rostrum.
- Foreign students can join in many Volunteer Activities to meet more Chinese and practice their skills, such as Subway volunteer activitiese.
- Students-centered activities. You can interact with Chinese students directly.
- Flexibility of courses. There are 60 optional courses. Just choose the most suitable course.
- After-class activities to help you develop your communicative Chinese.
Duration: 5 weeks.
Tuition fee: 4200 RMB
Start Time: 2016-12-21.
Application Deadline: 2016-11-18
Reasons Choosing Jinan University’s Winter Program
- It was the first university in China to recruit foreign students.
- Location advantage. Lots of international activities can help you practice Chinese.
- Two classes set for beginners and higher students.
- Students can study from three aspects: reading, listening and speaking.
Duration: 5 weeks.
Tuition fee: 4000 RMB
Start Time: 2017-01-04.
Application Deadline: 2017-01-03
Reasons of Choosing SISU' Winter Program
- A globalized and top-notch university in China
- Located in Paris in the East
- Perfect Curriculum system.
- Multi - language environments （covering 27 languages）
Duration: 3 weeks
Tuition fee: 3000 RMB
Start Time: 2017-01-09
Application Deadline: 2017-01-06
Reasons Choosing BIEM'S Winter Program
- Located in Beijing, Capital of China
- Affordable tuition fee
- Offer culture experience courses and deepen their understanding of Beijing, China
- Course arrangement(Basic/Intermediate/Advanced) can meet students of different Chinese Language Level .
Duration: 16 Days
Tuition fee: 2450 RMB
Start Time: 2016-01-04.
Application Deadline: 2016-12-15