Southwest University of Science and Technology University is now undertaking the training program of Livestock Breeding, Processing and Waste Management Workshop established by Minister of Science and Technology of China. This program is aimed to improve livestock breeding and processing level in developing countries, solve technical problem in livestock feeding, processing and waste management in developing countries. It also maximizes the benefits of modern livestock feeding and processing technology to increase revenue; improves food safety and enhances the ability of waste recycle and management to protect the environment, which can further promote exchange and cooperation between China and other developing countries. And now SWUST is offering full scholarship to applicants of this training program.
Program: Livestock Breeding, Processing and Waste Management (Training Program)
Duration: From August, 1.2017 to Auguest, 20.2017 (20 Days)
Location: Mianyang City, Sichuan Province, China.
1. Personnel in fields of Engineering and technology, researchers, business managers and government officials;
2. Your age should not exceed 45 years old (Only a few exceptions)
3. At least three years of related work experience;
4. Be in good health ,both physically and mentally, to undergo the training(attaching proof of health will be better);
5. Good command of spoken and written English to undertake the course;
6. Do not take any family members;
7. Be familiar with the present situation of livestock in their countries.
1. Accommodation fee waived.
2. Transportation fee waived.
3. Training fee waived.
4. An extra of 80 RMB per person per day for food.
Tips: Roundtrip travel expenses paid by participant themselves.
1 Application Form
2 Family Information
4 Recommendation Letters (Only for applicants who is working in company or government)
6 Passport Scan Copy
7 Physical Examination Form
June 20, 2017
August 1, 2017
Contact Our Cunselors to Apply:
|Whatsapp:||+86 18301422176||+86 18132039234||+86 18022632578|
Note: On August 1, 2017, we (Southwest University of Science and Technology) will pick up the trainees at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Mianyang Nanjiao Airport, and Mianyang Railway Station.